Re: IC 7610 settings for WSJT-x/JTDX

Bob

Not sure what your expectations are, but typically when using WSJT/JTDX Logger32 relinquishes control of the radio and WSJT/JTDX takes over. This happens automagically if you start/stop WSJT/JTDX from the UDP BandMap menus. When starting WSJT/JTDX Logger32 first changes the radio configuration (if you want it to - example: turn off split, set the radio to USB, turn off processor, set agc, set bandwidth, etc.) the it closes the radio port. WSJT/JTDX starts and opens the radio port and does whatever it does. And, adter Logger32 stops WSJT/JTDX it opens the radio port and resets the radio back to how/where it was before all this nonsense started. So, When running Logger32 &  WSJT/JTDX, Logger32 is not involved in anything concerning the radio.

You can, if you like, keep Logger32 in charge of the radio and fake WSJT/JTDX into thinking it's in charge by setting its radio type to none and PTT by VOX. By doing things this way, you loose the automatic frequency synchronization between WSJT/JTDX (Change WSJT/JTDX to 40M FT4 the radio does not move).

So, step one is to figure out how you want it to work. And, to make your life much easier, work on getting a simple configuration working first ... Just the radio. SeventyThree(s).

On December 7, 2019 at 12:58 PM Glen and Pam Kesselring <kesselring73@...> wrote:

I have all running with IC 7610 changing bands via Logger32. Also, changing Toyko Hy pwr via 3.5mm cable.  Have com 4 & 5 showing in device manager.
I must use CI-V address as 5c to get data to Toyko.
CI-V Trans as ON
 CI-V USB/LAN remote as 8E
CI-V USB port as Link to REMOTE

I have tried about every combination I can come up with inside the setup for WSJT without success.  Any help ?
Thanks,
Glen K0JGH