Re: Auto-update version 3.50.403

larry fields

hello I been still running into problems with the lookup L32 and am asking if this is the normal route. Keeps coming up with a comment unable to find QRZ Module.. When I look in the settings for external module I find this in the settings. (C:\Logger32\XMLLookup.exe). is there a different pne I am a QRZ Subscriber.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES
n6hpx/du1@...

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz & 7165 khz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz
(0900,1100 & 2300 utc)
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 11:41 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:
... is on-line, and hopefully connections to Club Log are working again. For those who operate FT4/FT8 there is a new feature added to the UDP BandMap - You can now make DX Spots by right clicking on the GRIDSQUARE column of the decoded station. To enable/setup this feature, on the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | DX SPOT OPTIONS. The simple option adds the mode to the comments field. The formatted option adds the mode, signal level, gridsquare, and audio offset to the DX Spot. SeventyThree(s).