From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:12 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Auto-update version 3.50.403

Jim, I have seen this. Exactly what the cause is, I'm not sure (other than it's a bug). I'll continue to investigate. SeventyThree(s).

On December 6, 2019 at 7:02 AM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

Nice, thanks Bob.  I have noticed a couple times now that when a needed gridsquare gets highlighted the text of it disappears form the UDP bandmap.  I’ll keep watching for a reoccurrence.  The highlight remained.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...