Re: Auto-update version 3.50.403

Jim Altman

It also occurs with not needed gridsquares, i.e. to9w this morning, even though the gridsquare was in the udp message (debug window open), and give rise to a tooltip, it was not visible.  The invisible gridsquare also allowed me to send a cluster spot.  Hope this helps.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:12 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Auto-update version 3.50.403

Jim, I have seen this. Exactly what the cause is, I'm not sure (other than it's a bug). I'll continue to investigate. SeventyThree(s).

On December 6, 2019 at 7:02 AM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

Nice, thanks Bob.  I have noticed a couple times now that when a needed gridsquare gets highlighted the text of it disappears form the UDP bandmap.  I’ll keep watching for a reoccurrence.  The highlight remained.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:42 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Auto-update version 3.50.403

... is on-line, and hopefully connections to Club Log are working again. For those who operate FT4/FT8 there is a new feature added to the UDP BandMap - You can now make DX Spots by right clicking on the GRIDSQUARE column of the decoded station. To enable/setup this feature, on the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | DX SPOT OPTIONS. The simple option adds the mode to the comments field. The formatted option adds the mode, signal level, gridsquare, and audio offset to the DX Spot. SeventyThree(s).

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.