Re: Auto-update version 3.50.403

Bob

Jim, I have seen this. Exactly what the cause is, I'm not sure (other than it's a bug). I'll continue to investigate. SeventyThree(s).

On December 6, 2019 at 7:02 AM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

Nice, thanks Bob.  I have noticed a couple times now that when a needed gridsquare gets highlighted the text of it disappears form the UDP bandmap.  I’ll keep watching for a reoccurrence.  The highlight remained.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 6:42 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Auto-update version 3.50.403

... is on-line, and hopefully connections to Club Log are working again. For those who operate FT4/FT8 there is a new feature added to the UDP BandMap - You can now make DX Spots by right clicking on the GRIDSQUARE column of the decoded station. To enable/setup this feature, on the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | DX SPOT OPTIONS. The simple option adds the mode to the comments field. The formatted option adds the mode, signal level, gridsquare, and audio offset to the DX Spot. SeventyThree(s).