toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Logger32 does not support partial stats. However, you can do this with a little work.
1) Export your logbook to Adif file; select “Partial Log’ with dates: “Jan 1, 2003 include Dec 31, 2018”
2) Name the file “Log 2003-2018.ADI”
3) Select FILE > Change logbook
4) Name it “2003 to 2018”. This will open a blank logbook.
5) Import your partial logbook and run re-cal.
6) Now you can view stats for those years
7) Save the logbook files for future use.
8) Reinstall your complete logbook and you’re ready to operate again.
Jim – w5ifp-
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Panos
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Statistics
Complete logbook option shows statistics for the complete logbook. The question is how I can extract statistics for a period (from the beginning -2033 for me- to 2017 or 2018 etc. 73