Re: FT8 in worked/confirmed

Bob

... or, if you really want to include FT8 in your overall digital stats, you can click CONFIG on the UDP BandMap. and UNcheck the option HIGHLIGHT CALLS/GRIDS AS 'DIG' MODE. This doesn't give you an FT8 column on the Worked/Confirmed Window, but highlight colors and tooltip text on the UDP BandMap reflect Want/Need for FT8. SeventyThree(s).

On November 26, 2019 at 5:38 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | SETUP PHONE/DIGITAL MODES. On the list of modes to be included as DIGITAL, UNcheck FT8. You will be asked to recalculate stats. SeventyThree(s).

On November 26, 2019 at 3:59 PM KX2A <ditzian@...> wrote:

John - G7SSE

Mea Culpa, my typo, FT8 is in the 20 meter row, and yes, there is a Y in
the stats column for 20 meter, FT8.  The Radio Mode is RTTY, as it is
for all modes that use TX DATA in my K3.  So my question stands.

73,
Jan, KX2A