Please Help: Logger 32 Stopped Working

germdoc@...

Please Note: I'm a "new kid on the block" and not very tech savvy so please be gentle. LOL I have been running the 3.50.367 version without any difficulties. At the urging ( and against my rule if it's working, just leave it alone) of a friend I attempted yesterday to update to the latest version. I was not happy with it as it just didn't seem to work properly. So I went into Tools and went back to my prior 3.50.367 version. It seemed to work OK just as it always did. However today  when I attempted to open up my Logger 32 it would briefly open and start the "Exceptions" then a popup showed saying "Logger 32 has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." It would not let me do anything other than close out the program. I do backup my logs every Sunday on thumb drives in duplicate, and my entire computer gets backed up on an external drive. I am looking for advise on how best to rectify this situation. Not being very tech savvy I'm in a bit of a panic even though I believe I'm backed up. Please help and advise. Thank you ever so much......Mitch KI4TSI