Re: L32LogSync

larry fields

hello Rick

mine is acting up again, saying it can't find the QRZ Module is there a way to fix this part. I noticed it recently after adding some SSTV QSO.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES
n6hpx/du1@...

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz & 7165 khz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz
(0900,1100 & 2300 utc)
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

Oh no Rick, what have you done? More eye candy? Everyone is gonna want TQSL pop-ups now ... On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me a TQSL pop-up ... etc ... etc ... I use Ad Blocker Plus, it blocks most embedded ads and unwanted pop-ups :) SeventyThree(s).