Re: L32LogSync

Bob

Oh no Rick, what have you done? More eye candy? Everyone is gonna want TQSL pop-ups now ... On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me a TQSL pop-up ... etc ... etc ... I use Ad Blocker Plus, it blocks most embedded ads and unwanted pop-ups :) SeventyThree(s).

On November 25, 2019 at 1:57 PM "jim watkins via Groups.Io" <james_vo1sf=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:

I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.

I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;

1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding))
2-TQSL
3 - Select Station Location for Signing.

I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't

Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..