From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of jim watkins via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 1:58 PM
To: Hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: [hamlogger] L32LogSync

I assume this is pointing to Rick, not the Logger32 group.

I have been off the air for a couple weeks, but got a chance to play with the radio on the weekend. When I open up Logger32, I get 3 windows that pop up;

1- L32LogSync (but is states (not Responding)) 2-TQSL
3 - Select Station Location for Signing.

I use Task Manager to close L32LogSync. I want to send my updates to EQSL and LOTW, but now can't

Why Am I getting TQSL window open, and how do I stop it from opening.

73s

Jim Watkins

VA3XOV / VO1SF

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly..