De: Bob <k4cy@...>
A: hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Envoyé le: Di, 24 Nov 2019 1:55
Sujet: Re: [hamlogger] cw machine problem

Now you can delete the file CW.OLD from the \Logger32 directory. SeventyThree(s).

On November 23, 2019 at 6:53 PM "BTX via Groups.Io" <F6ITD@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob. that was the solution!
Merci et 73
JPierre
F6ITD

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De: Bob <k4cy@...>
A: hamlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Envoyé le: Sa, 23 Nov 2019 19:15

Maybe a problem in the INI file for the CW Machine. Temporarily rename the CW.INI file (it is in the \Logger32 directory) CW.OLD. If it makes no difference, the rename it back to CW.INI. SeventyThree(s).
On November 23, 2019 at 1:07 PM "BTX via Groups.Io" <F6ITD@...> wrote:

Hello.
When I use  the CW machine icon. I have a error "run time error 380 invalid property value" and the program stops. An idea or solution?

73

F6ITD JPierre