Re: Lost wsjtx_log.adi

Bob

In addition to the wsjtx_log.adi file there is a CSV log called wsjtx.log. I don't know it there's a tool/utility to convert this CSV to an ADI that wsjt-x can read, but if you can find wsjtx.log, you can ask on the wsjtx reflector what to do. 73.

On November 20, 2019 at 11:57 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

Sorry it is not related much to Logger 32 but perhaps someone would help.
Due to computer crash i lost wsjtx_log.adi containing all my FT8 and FT4 QSO's from WSJT-X program.
Is there a way to restore it from Logger32, perhaps?
I do keep daily backups of all my Logger32 QSO's

73 de Andy SP9KR