From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:09 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Clublog sync problem

Jim, a note to Club Log on the subject might also be in order. SeventyThree(s).

On November 18, 2019 at 7:14 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

I would open up your adif file in Notepad++ or another good text editor and do a find replace. Find <MODE:4>FT4 and replace it with MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3:>FT4 after doing that save the file and reimport it to ogger32. Make sure make a copy of the adif file in case something goes sideways.

73 Rick N2AMG