Re: Clublog sync problem

Jim Altman

I did send a note to clublog and what I finally figured out is that I had not added FT4 to digital modes even though I had set it up in the band plan.  So now all but the 2 digitalvoice import fine.  DV is not available to add to phone in the pick list, but I don’t know if DV is properly a digital or phone mode.

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:09 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Clublog sync problem

Jim, a note to Club Log on the subject might also be in order. SeventyThree(s).

On November 18, 2019 at 7:14 PM Rick Ellison <rellison@...> wrote:

I would open up your adif file in Notepad++ or another good text editor and do a find replace. Find <MODE:4>FT4 and replace it with MODE:4>MFSK <SUBMODE:3:>FT4 after doing that save the file and reimport it to ogger32. Make sure make a copy of the adif file in case something goes sideways.

73 Rick N2AMG

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Altman
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Clublog sync problem

So, I think I see what’s going on.  I downloaded my log as an ADIF from Clublog.  In it, FT4 is listed as a mode, not as a submode to MFSK.   Hmmm.  What to do?

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Altman via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 12:41 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] Clublog sync problem

I am not sure if this is a clublog or L32 problem, but I did a LOTW DXCC credit submission today and then synced my updated credits to clublog.  Then I synced Clublog to L32.  L32 reports 210 QSO’s not updated.  208 of them were FT4 contacts and the message was “Can’t find F4HRR at 2019-07-16 19:55:02 on 20M FT4 Granted (Mode?)”  2 were Digital Voice.  All the rest updated correctly to Granted status.  These are all the FT4 contacts down to and including yesterday.

I am aware of the FT4 submode issues and thought this was all straightened out.  I am running the latest L32, updated yesterday or today.  Is this a stupid human problem (i.e. Equipment Superior to Operator) or have I found a lingering issue in the app?

73 de w4uck

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.