Re: FT8 bug after last update .401

Bob

Mike, I am thoroughly confused (it's easy to do). What exactly do you want? You want auto-lookup of callsigns when you click on a DX spot, you want auto-lookup of callsigns you manually enter in the logbook entry window, but you dont want auto-lookup of callsigns you are QSOing on WSJT-X? Do I understand correctly. 73

On November 18, 2019 at 4:08 AM Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 09:56 AM, Bob wrote:
Try this: Click SETUP | AUTO LOOKUP and UNcheck the option AUTO INTERNET CALLSIGN LOOKUP (EXTERNAL). SeventyThree(s).
Now it does not look for qrz.com data at all.
It was working fine in .400, in .401 every time wsjtx have disabled TX logbook entry window is wiped from callsign, tx enable in wsjtx - callsign appears back. It wasn't working that way in .400
Mike