From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 4:56 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Settings for Rotor, Logger32

I have no idea what remoterig is (I Googled it; but it still makes no sense to me). All I can suggest is that next time you escape the big city you try a direct Logger32 to ERC connection and see how that works. 73.

On November 6, 2019 at 11:01 PM "Steph, F5NZY" <f5nzy@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

You’re right (I’ve read too fast), there’s no Yaesu G-450C, but Yaesu GS232A and Yaesu GS232B, there’s also GS232B A AZ/AZ A and GS232B AZ/AZ B

I tried all the Rotor type, including External.

You’re right, Yaesu G-450C has not a serial port. I use a ERC Interface who permits me to control the Rotor thru HRD_ROTATOR.

But, what I would like now, is when I type a call sign into L32, the antenna moves to the right path.

73 de Steph, F5NZY