De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Jim Hargrave
Envoyé : mercredi 6 novembre 2019 20:47
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Settings for Rotor, Logger32

Steph,

Looking at your Rotor debug pane, Logger32 sends a poll command, however, your rotor is not returning the antenna position.

When they are talking to each other, the  Received should  look like this:

Check your cable connections.

Can you rotate the antenna manually with your rotor control box:?

Jim – w5ifp-