Re: CAT Control of FTDX101 via Logger 32

Bob

But I'm going to change it again ... This time I'll attempt the BS command to retrieve the internal radio antenna/band settings. Watch this space. 73.

On November 4, 2019 at 12:09 PM "Philip (G4OBK) Catterall" <cq@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob for the help with this and your suggestion about detailing the aerial choices in Tool > Setup > Edit Bands and Modes.

Your edits to the CAT program which you sent me in an updated Logger 32 file worked and the aerials now switch accordingly with the number entered in the aerial column in Bands & Modes.

Brilliant job, done before Guy Fawkes revisits parliament tomorrow and our new speaker is appointed later today!

73 Phil