I now launch the Logbook entry window and immediately cover it with the expanded Logbook window and all is now as before, contacts are flagged the upload to LoTW.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 04/11/2019 13:11, gabor.s57wj@... wrote:
Hello,
I had the same problem yesterday.
By the LoTW file export I can't find my callsign and I cannot export the file.
73! Gabor, S57WJ
Sent from Huawei mobile device.
-------- Izvirno sporočilo --------
Zadeva: [hamlogger] LOTW files export
Od: sp5ewx
Za: hamlogger@groups.io
Kp:
Hello
I'm using win 10 ..after 16 Oct I cant export files for LOTW
..Logger cant see my call sign on the operator list.Before 16th
Oct everything was OK .Everything seems to be OK , ie "Send QSO
to LOTW is checked .,the field of operator is correct .When I
transfered this part of log into computer with Win7, problem
dissapeared .I tried to change operator callsign for another one
, system also  coudnt see the change.It happened after 16Oct
QSOs...Any idea ??
Mike sp5ewx