Zadeva: [hamlogger] LOTW files export
Od: sp5ewx
Za: hamlogger@groups.io
Kp:

Hello
I'm using win 10 ..after 16 Oct I cant export files for LOTW ..Logger cant see my call sign on the operator list.Before 16th Oct everything was OK .Everything seems to be OK , ie "Send QSO to LOTW is checked .,the field of operator is correct .When I transfered this part of log into computer with Win7, problem dissapeared .I tried to change operator callsign for another one , system also  coudnt see the change.It happened after 16Oct QSOs...Any idea ??
Mike sp5ewx