Re: FT4 qso's rejected by LOTW

Jeff Wilson <jjw5257@...>

I noticed that all my FT4 contacts were not confirmed and the latest LOG ADIF shows the correct format for MODE.  I had to update TQSL...install a patch from the summer that may be part of the latest version...read the TQSL page.  Then I made a partial log adi file of just my FT4 QSOs and uploaded them to LOTW again (you can sort your log by mode, just click on the mode heading in the log window and scroll up to FT4).  Next day all my FT4 QSO were confirmed on LOTW.  Probably a simpler way, but this worked for me.......
73 Jeff VE3CV