Re: ADIF Editing

Dave Colliau

Bob I just did a full log clublog update and no problem except one weird call from armed forces day 40 years ago.
Dave N8DC

On October 29, 2019 at 10:44 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Eric, I have never used Club Log, so I have no first hand/practical experience, but it's possible Club Log will get upset if you simply send the complete logbook again ... Most QSOs will be duplicates and it might not like that. Maybe you need to delete your original submission and try again. Just speculation on my part. SeventyThree(s).

On October 29, 2019 at 7:32 AM erictucker599@... wrote:

Bob, many thanks for your answer; as ever, spot on.  I've done what you said and there are now far fewer anomalies.

You must get peed off telling people to look in the help files.  I do try - I've even a printout of the whole lot, some 500 pages!  the trouble is they are so comprehensive that it's a bit like a dictionary (you have to know how to spell a word before you can look up how to spell it!).

Many thanks again from an old, thick fart.  I now intend to submit the corrected log to Club Log and see what arises.  I may have to trouble you again, but I'll try not to. :-)

My very best of 73,
Eric Tucker G3TXZ