Re: ADIF Editing

Eric Tucker

Bob, many thanks for your answer; as ever, spot on.  I've done what you said and there are now far fewer anomalies.

You must get peed off telling people to look in the help files.  I do try - I've even a printout of the whole lot, some 500 pages!  the trouble is they are so comprehensive that it's a bit like a dictionary (you have to know how to spell a word before you can look up how to spell it!).

Many thanks again from an old, thick fart.  I now intend to submit the corrected log to Club Log and see what arises.  I may have to trouble you again, but I'll try not to. :-)

My very best of 73,
Eric Tucker G3TXZ