Re: error message

Bob

Larry, one question at a time ... Do you have a backup of your logbook or an ADIF backup? 73.

On October 24, 2019 at 6:51 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

when I try to delete to reboot the program the computer doesn't even show it even exists and yet it loads up, this is getting crazy as I was trying to clean up the log so I can use it. As mentioned before the log showed me making 6m contacts to Sri Lanka that didn't even happen, and other contacts where I mad qso's of the same callsigns 3 to 6 in a row and never even made that contact that many times.

I am still checking this out but not sure how you mean I broke the log.

One project I been doing was adding the grid squares and countries and after that I tried to do the update in the log and thats when this problem came up.
Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 10:19 PM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1= gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
some are paper logs but not sure how you mean I broke it..I tried to transfer the adif to a separate file and it only shows 5200 in the transfer..the problem when as mentioned before it had duplicates of callsigns, and those calls were of stations like 3 in a row or 6 in a row. I deleted those contacts. Clublog even mentioned it that I had too many duplicates. So I am temporary stuck on this..

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 11:18 AM Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

Larry, you have broken your logbook. This time badly. Do you have backup copies of your logbook of ADIF files you can use to recover? 73.

On October 24, 2019 at 5:12 AM larry fields < n6hpx1@...> wrote:

been working on correcting problems on the log, Some duplicates as mentioned before I never made. But when I try to do the update of the log it comes up with a error message.

Message on the error is db Error:vis_other_message(2005)

source module:do update complex keys
logger32 errornum:1002

when I do the recalculation it stops at 16% (says completed) doesn't see my added 2019 contacts
what can I do to correct it.

I am nervous of deleting it as the log has 10,462 in it.