Re: DX Filters on Comments

Bob

Jim, I've never tried it, but in theory, it works like this:

RTTY  Blocks DX Spots where the comment text is RTTY.

RTTY*  Blocks DX Spots where the comment text starts with RTTY.

*RTTY  Blocks DX Spots where the comment text ends with RTTY

*RTTY*  Blocks DX Spots where RTTY is somewhere in the comment text.

SeventyThree(s).

On October 23, 2019 at 9:02 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

I will try it, thanks.

73