Re: DX Filters on Comments

Bob

Jim, your filter will block DX Spots where the comment field is RTTY. You probably want to block DX Spots that contain the word/text RTTY ... Try something like *RTTY* ... SeventyThree(s).

On October 23, 2019 at 8:29 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

I have set a filter on dx spots to filter out spots that have RTTY in the comment field.  I still see comments that contain RTTY.  Is it case sensitive?  Can it occur anywhere in the string ?  I don’t want to filter based on the band plan, because there are non-rtty spots in the rtty portions of the band I want to see.  See picture attached.

73

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...