Export UQF(.asc) file

Ken JN7FAH

Bob,

I found bugs in [File] menu, Export Logs/Export UQF(.asc) file.

As shown below, when I chose this menu the box showing
"Including this end date" isn't the present date.
UQF_Export01.JPG
Then, I pull down date selection window as shown below, it
is apparent that, in this section, L32 refers the last two digits
of system year for DAY and system day for YEAR.

It is 8:00 in the local time 1 hour behind 2019-10-15 00:00 UTC.
I think, you know why the present date of L32 is a day before UTC.
UQF_Export02.JPG

Next, the extension of UQF exported file is not .asc, but
it is .uqf as shown below.
The file name should be "20191014.asc".

UQF_Export05.JPG

This function is quite useful to export QSO records of
a certain station.
If possible, let me request to add callsign or country
selection appears in Exporting ADIF(.adi) file section.
UQF_Export04.JPG

73
Ken JN7FAH
ex JA0RYN, JA0RYN/7, DL/JA0RYN