Re: UDP Bandmap Highlight Worked Before

Bob

Art, there is a 'Calling me' BandMap. I have never tried/used it, but you may be able to reply to stations that do not show on the BandMap (if it filters stations previously worked) by clicking on the 'Calling me' BandMap. Have fun, and let you mouse do the talking. SeventyThree(s).

On October 12, 2019 at 6:11 PM Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT <W1AJT@...> wrote:

Thanks to those who responded.  I will see if I can bold the "X".  I did not want to "Block Callsigns Worked Before" however, I might re-think that.  I don't call those worked before but I do receive repeat calls and normally QSO them.

Thanks Again,
Art - W1AJT / VE3UTT