Re: Error Message

Colin

OK, problem solved, I think.

The offset frequency of 21141.72 was appearing in the logbook page but the band wasn't appearing.   Changing the entry in the Band/Modes table from 21140 -21140 to 21140 - 21142 seems to have solved it.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction BoB.

73

Colin, G3PSM

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 at 14:48, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

... the error message text should be:

I am about to reset the complex keys in the database and have temporarily lost track of data for your QSO with callsign on band mode

I see no band in your report. So, Logger32 didn't see 15M in the modified record and decided not to change the QSO as requested. SeventyThree(s).

On October 12, 2019 at 9:20 AM Colin <colin.g3psm@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have suddenly started getting the following error message, strangely
enough when I started using FT4 on 21140 kHz.   That might be
coincidence though -

"It's my fault, I'm getting old and forgetful

I am about to reset the complex keys in the database and have
temporarily lost track of data for your QSO with (whatever callsign) on FT4.

dbBusy flag is set to false

I have not modified your logbook.   Please try this again."

Thoughts please?

73

Colin, G3PSM

View/Reply Online (#77803): https://groups.io/g/hamlogger/message/77803