Re: Error Message

Bob

... what were you attempting to do when the error occurred? It looks like you were attempting to modify a previously entered QSO in the Logbook. Before actually making the change, Logger32 checked that there was a callsign, a band, and a mode in the new record it was going to overwrite the existing. One of those three fields was missing. It's probably not a good idea to change the QSO with one of those three missing. Did you try again, and what happened? SeventyThree(s).

On October 12, 2019 at 9:20 AM Colin <colin.g3psm@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have suddenly started getting the following error message, strangely
enough when I started using FT4 on 21140 kHz.   That might be
coincidence though -

"It's my fault, I'm getting old and forgetful

I am about to reset the complex keys in the database and have
temporarily lost track of data for your QSO with (whatever callsign) on FT4.

dbBusy flag is set to false

I have not modified your logbook.   Please try this again."

Thoughts please?

73

Colin, G3PSM