From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> on behalf of Bob <k4cy@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 8:45 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Edit Error (See screenshot)

33873.16875 = Sep 26 1992 at 04:03:00

33873.1590277778 = Sep 26 1992 at 03:49:00

At the top of the error message is the text db add Error : followed by the reason code of why Logger32 could not change the date. SeventyThree(s).

On October 8, 2019 at 8:05 AM HI3B Radhames <hi3b@...> wrote:

Hi All:

Trying to edit from the Logbook Window one by one, the data of a group of Qsos saved with errors in the date,   what appeared  in the attached files.  It occurred several times and the contact was permanently deleted, and I had to enter it again from my hand written logbook.
Does anyone know why this happens? The string of error numbers was different each time and the mention of the gridsquare was repetitive.
 I don´t know what means  each time: " Unable to add modified record with primary key: 33873.16875," ........."primary key: 33873. 1590277778" and  so on.   And I don't know what it means either "Error modifying  the GRIDSQUARE with the following data: .
I don't know another best way to edit.
Be understanding, I don't have enough basic experience with the Window operating system.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestion.
73,
Radhames (Rada), HI3B

HI3B

--