Re: QRZ kookups internal

larry fields

i add the program but which worked for quite a bite this morning but then came up later saying its missing a module. When I try to add the info on a callsign it pops up and blocks my attempts toad the info even manually. And yes I went into the program to get it going the first time. Now I am getting a message saying it needs Updating which I am doing at this moment.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 10:40 PM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good morning all, and thanks for the info on this, I was kinda figuring it was that but wanted to make sure. I got up to 102 checks before it closed the door on me. I will add the payment so I can  continue. The only sad part the info won't allow me to add the counties of the states I made contact with. which would come in handy in working all counties awards.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 2:57 PM Phill Morris (G6EES) <Phill.morris@...> wrote:

Larry

Based on what you have written below, it is asking for your normal login user name and password that you already have for QRZ.com

Note that the free access to QRZ.com only allows up to 100 lookups per day. (actually, I thought it was 50 per day)

You will very easily and quickly go over 100 😊

To be able to lookup more than 100 you have to pay QRZ.com

This costs $29.95 per year (or $119.97 for 5 years).

You then have no restriction on how many callsigns you look up 😊😊😊

Phill

G6EES