From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of larry fields
Sent: 06 October 2019 15:30
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] QRZ kookups internal

I loaded the software and been adding the info like grids and others. But I notice on the internal it shows a error where it needs a password and log in user name.

question is this one that comes from our regular log it one from the QRZ Page or one we need to make up.

Bad part of the external is it stops me at 102 look ups.

Thanks.