From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Bigwood
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 8:44 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] W10 New PC install File Registration problems

OK now working after using paper logging for a while.

I realised that I had not read you reply correctly. Running the application first time as an administrator is critical with the protection that Windows puts on everything these days.

Now installed and busy reloading my QSO database.

Thanks for the help and I must read a bit more carefully!

73 de Pau; G3WYW