FT4 Mode

Charles

GM all,
           I am clearly missing something obvious but I am unable to get FT4 QSO's to import into the log.

I have edited the Setup Bands and Mode Table which is fine but is there somewhere else that I need to add FT4 to to stop the imported q's being thrown in the Bad file?

Thank you,

Kindest regards

Charles Wilmott (MØOXO)
60 Church Hill,
Royston, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire, S71 4NG
England, United Kingdom

Tel ; (+44) 7900 500775

The information in this internet email is copyright of Charles Wilmott, confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of Charles Wilmott only, except where the sender specifically states these to be his own views. Access, copying, dissemination to or re-use of information in it to or by anyone else is unauthorised.