Re: STOP calling after clicking a call in UDP band map

Jim Hargrave

Jim,

I cannot duplicate your condition.  Logger32 commands the Rotor to target as soon as the preset delay expires.

I have my command delay set to 3 second This allows sufficient  time for on-line call lookups.

If you have poor internet response, try extending the delay time.

Be sure you have the correct rotor number identified in the band plan.

Logger32 should compute direction based on (1)Call area > refined to  (2)Grid (If available). .

Jim – w5ifp-

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Cox
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:13 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] STOP calling after clicking a call in UDP band map

Yep, finally woke up from afternoon nap..  Us old people need our beauty rest.......

That turn rotor on DX spot is marked, works fine on spots from the DX spots map.  I believe it worked ok in the past on most jtdx spots too but quit working a while ago and since others have no problem, must be on my end.  Just not sure what is happening but see no rotator commands in rotor debug but they are fine just clicking on a DX spot entry...  Not sure what is happening..

73s Jim K4JAF

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:29 PM

Jim, you woke up from your afternoon nap? Try this:

Does that work for you? SeventyThree(s).

On September 24, 2019 at 8:21 PM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

I don’t see any rotator commands sent in the rotator debug screen after I click on  a spot in the udp band map.   Nothing at all, unless I manually click on the world map, then the rotator command appears in the rotator debug screen  73s Jim K4JAF

Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:56 PM

Olivier, I think I have asked you before to look at the rotor debug window to see when Logger32 sends commands to the rotor to turn. Send me the information I need that would help me understand what you see. 73.

On September 24, 2019 at 6:39 PM Olivier F4FQH <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi all and Bob

When i click a call in the UDP band map, it’s very hard to stop the system calling.

I delete the call in operator, i click on CLEAR DX in JTDX, and if i’ve not clicked on another call in the UDP bm, the system call again and there is no more call in logger and JTDX....

How to stop the system calling without clicking on another call in DX spots windows ?

Bob, for the rotor, i still have some issues.

The problem too, is when i click on a call in the UDP bm, call is filling operator windows, but the rotor don’t move, it moving when the system call after 73 or CQ.

If the antenna is in oposite direction, i must click on the map to turn it in the good direction.

I think it should be interesting the antena turn when we click on UDP bm call for first time.

Maybe it’s due to the last mods you made for the rotor bug.

thanks

73s

Olivier

F4FQH

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.