Re: STOP calling after clicking a call in UDP band map

Jim Hargrave

Jim,

I cannot duplicate your condition.  Logger32 commands the Rotor to target as soon as the preset delay expires.

I have my command delay set to 3 second This allows sufficient  time for on-line call lookups.

If you have poor internet response, try extending the delay time.

Be sure you have the correct rotor number identified in the band plan.

Logger32 should compute direction based on (1)Call area > refined to  (2)Grid (If available). .

Jim – w5ifp-