Re: QUESTION: FIELD 6 AND FIELD 7

larry fields

MUCH THANKS FOR THE INFO i NEVER USED THE BOX AS WASN'T SURE WHAT THE PURPOSE WAS.  NOW I KNOW.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:15 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Larry, they are user defined fields. In my case, I use them to input the ADIF defined STATE/CNTY fields. For me, it looks like this

For those who have no interest, user fields 6 and 7 can be hidden. Right click on any USER FIELD, move the mouse to SETUP and check the option ALLOW AUTOMATIC HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT. If USER FIELD 6 and 7 are not assigned to any ADIF field, the height of the Logbook Entry Window is automagically adjusted to hide the unused fields. SeventyThree(s).

On September 17, 2019 at 6:59 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

Question on what are these 2 boxes for? you have it in the spot where you add the info. Its right below QTH in the box.