Re: LOADING SOFTWARE PROBLEM

larry fields

I found only one problem so far. I am not sure if this had anything to do what I saw on my screen here where it said I could not use it (the APP ocmnment). But in trying to get it back I found in my computer it had multiple programs of the same and I deleted those. When it still gave me the problem I deleted the whole program and then re-downloaded it. I can't understand why this happened this way. But its back to normal. I do know it disappeared from the computer one time before, but I never saw that CAN'T USE THIS APP on the screen before.

I also know I can't say much more as I got blasted when I asked for help from a earlier problem which I still haven't done yet.

Thanks to all and 72
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Military Sealift Command Naval Service

Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 10:34 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

... I looked at the error message again... it says 'and error occurred registering the file ... blah blah'. It says nothing about 'this APP can't be used ...". What happens if you take Jims advice and click the IGNORE button? SeventyThree(s).

On September 16, 2019 at 6:28 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

I did this many times Jim and it still comes up saying the APP can't be used.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 6:20 PM Jim Hargrave < w5ifp@...> wrote:

If you are referring to the following, Click on “Ignore” The file is not needed.

This error has always been in ver 3.50.00 installation file.

Jim – w5ifp-