Re: LOADING SOFTWARE PROBLEM

larry fields

the last time this happened I reloaded it and everything came back like before including the stations I worked, but for some reason it did it again. Not sure if its the computer or the AVG program I have that may have deleted it.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 12:25 PM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello I somehow lost my log on my laptop and tried 2 times to recover it. When I download from the website it says I am not authorized to use this program.

Is there a different one. I am using windows 10 on my computer which is a Flex-4 Ideapad and I been using this for 2 yrs.

any suggestions.

Larry Fields
du1/n6hpx