Re: LOADING SOFTWARE PROBLEM

larry fields

this one  the that's on the website.  USA version it  says (lgr32full3500). I am not sure why this happened is as I did before when it disappeared ,and again 2nd time this has disappeared and it came back on the first one.
Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 12:46 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Larry, what program are you trying to download? 73.

On September 16, 2019 at 8:25 AM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

Hello I somehow lost my log on my laptop and tried 2 times to recover it. When I download from the website it says I am not authorized to use this program.

Is there a different one. I am using windows 10 on my computer which is a Flex-4 Ideapad and I been using this for 2 yrs.

any suggestions.

Larry Fields
du1/n6hpx