De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : jeudi 12 septembre 2019 14:19
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Double in the log...

Steph, that is the correct way to synchronize with LoTW. I think that you have made a mistake once, and imported the file and not synchronized it. 73.

On September 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM "Steph Collas via Groups.Io" <f5nzy@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

OK, but how I can solve it?

If I delete manually the entries, how could I sync my entries from eqsl or lotw?

Actually, what I do is:

  1. I download report from lotw, for exemple (lotwreport.adi)
  2. I syncrhronize lotw from an ADIF file.

Am I right?

73