Thanks Bob,

Works GREAT.

73 Terry

On 9/6/2019 18:39, Bob wrote:

Right click on the form (outside of the great circle map). Check CREATE CUSTOM BASE MAPS. Top left corner are a number of options ... Check SHOW COMPASS. SeventyThree(s).

On September 6, 2019 at 2:28 PM N4TB Terry Burkholder <tabn4tb@...> wrote:

My rotor display works fine but how do I get the azimuth headings to appear around the map?

Thanks

Terry N4TB

On 9/6/2019 16:02, Pp via Groups.Io wrote:
On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 02:53 PM, Jim Hargrave wrote:
his indicates the rotor is not providing position feedback in response to the poll
You are right Jim, my De-bug pane don´t show the degrees at the end of the received line, so I don´t see the wedge or digital clock.

But, I don´t know what is the problem....Rotor Box control?

73! Pp