Re: Tracking window problem

Dave Colliau

the easy rotor is 129 built and it works well . 99.00 in a kit.

vibroplex.com

Dave n8dc

On September 5, 2019 at 4:26 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Jim, that is for a kit. If you want a built/tested one it'll be 'bout $150. See here: https://www.hamsupply.com/rotor-ez-hy-gain-rotor-control/ SeventyThree(s).

On September 5, 2019 at 3:41 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

That’s why I thought it would be nice to be able to have the pointer and cone without rotor control.  Nonetheless $119 is a deal for electronic control and I may do that.  Thanks for the link.

73.875

Jim Altman

jaltman636@...