Re: WAS SETTINGS

larry fields

I can only do it with the Internet site like Hamcall, or QRZ.COM as the W6----as some never come up on the log so I guess I have to figure a way to connect to it via logger. Again as I go to any stations call sign whether it's W6---or VK6 or BG6 some stations never most never show up. Which is why I never use that. For EXAMPLE my qso with ZD8LII I had to go on the web to locate his/her info to add to the log. Like QSL manager. Even the GOLIST does this. It never shows the the info.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:23 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Larry said: Did you not see the word FOR EXAMPLE is some stations I worked from here ma6y have a California Call sign but actually live in a different State As example(again) my brother KC6AOH has a California Call but lives in New Jersey.

Yes I did see that Larry. My question remains (not about your brother, you know where he is, but about the imaginary W6---). How will you find out his STATE/CNTY? SeventyThree(s).