Re: WAS SETTINGS

larry fields

I only know that 4 or 5 times I have gone the exact routes you mention and no other box appears on the screen. Unlike years ago I could log on a callsign and see the persons State I am trying to add. And the County. I checked many times trying to figure out what is wrong on this which is why I turned to this group. I do have a alternative logging program suggested to me by a old friend here in Manila. I might run the same information on that sight to see what is happening.
Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 10:43 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Larry said: I will figure it out not sure why but there is nothing working on the info, I will check a different callsign (WAS)

Is it possible that you're running some application other than Loger32 that is hiding the WAS Window so you can't see it?  SeventyThree(s).