Re: WAS SETTINGS

ja1nlx

Larry

I see like this. What you really see at each step ?

1. Right click on WO7R in Logbook page window. I see this.

2. Click Edit Admin Subdivision info. I see this.

73

On 2019/09/03 20:21, larry fields wrote:
I have done this many times and it searches for it but nothing appears after it stops

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 11:17 AM larry fields via Groups.Io <n6hpx1=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I did but the box never comes up. Not sure why this is so I used my Windows 7 before and it came up but now the windows 10 is not showing it.
Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600
2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT Satellite (-02)
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 10:50 AM Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 07:05 AM, larry fields wrote:
yes when I go to logger before I did the right click of the log of the station I wanted to add say for example KD6C, it use to show the item where I could add the info but now it seems like it doesn't come up is there a different one. I did this before about 2 yrs ago but maybe something got changed.
Larry,

When you right click on the log entry for the station, you should see a large list of options. Click on the "Edit Admin Subdivision Info" option. That should bring up the box to enter the State/County information.

--
Gerald, VE1DT