Re: WAS SETTINGS

Gerald Boutin

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 07:05 AM, larry fields wrote:
yes when I go to logger before I did the right click of the log of the station I wanted to add say for example KD6C, it use to show the item where I could add the info but now it seems like it doesn't come up is there a different one. I did this before about 2 yrs ago but maybe something got changed.
Larry,

When you right click on the log entry for the station, you should see a large list of options. Click on the "Edit Admin Subdivision Info" option. That should bring up the box to enter the State/County information.

--
Gerald, VE1DT