Martin

RRR

73

On 2019/09/03 17:26, Martin J.K. wrote:
Aki

Let me install L32 on friend's PC first.
Then I will tell you which color I want to set up.
It will be probably tomorrow.

73
Martin 9A2JK

On 3.9.2019. 10:16, ja1nlx wrote:

Martin

Basically color setting for specific window (I mean Logbook page window etc) works only in this window.

However as you see there is no settings in Logbook page window itself, setting in Setup/Highlight works

Logbook page window and Previous QSO window etc.

Please tell me which window's color you want to set up. It may be faster....:-)

73

On 2019/09/03 17:02, Martin J.K. wrote:
Aki,
thanks for fast answer.
Yes, I know all is in the L32 Help.
I am under impression that color settings in one window depend on the settings
in the other window. I may be wrong and that is why I ask.

I will follow your advice and start with the Logbook page window,
then DX spot, etc. And, of course, reading L32 Help again.

Thank you and 73
Martin 9A2JK

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

Martin

For Logbook page window color go to Setup/Highlight.

For DX spot window color go to right-click on DX spot window, click Setup/Appearance/DX spot highlight color.

For Logbook entry window color go to right-click on Logbook entry window, click Setup/Appearance/

and many more.....step-by-step referring to Logger32 Help.

73

On 2019/09/03 16:43, Martin J.K. wrote:
I am happy L32 user for some time but the colors are confuses me.
If I understand it correctly the color settings in one window depends
of the color settings in some other window?

I am installing L32 on a friend's PC and looking for advice
where to start setting up the colors?
Which window should be set first?

73
Martin 9A2JK