Re: Colors, colors ...

ja1nlx

Martin

For Logbook page window color go to Setup/Highlight.

For DX spot window color go to right-click on DX spot window, click Setup/Appearance/DX spot highlight color.

For Logbook entry window color go to right-click on Logbook entry window, click Setup/Appearance/

and many more.....step-by-step referring to Logger32 Help.

73

On 2019/09/03 16:43, Martin J.K. wrote:
I am happy L32 user for some time but the colors are confuses me.
If I understand it correctly the color settings in one window depends
of the color settings in some other window?

I am installing L32 on a friend's PC and looking for advice
where to start setting up the colors?
Which window should be set first?

73
Martin 9A2JK