Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

larry fields

I worked mostly the digital modes and it was programs like WSJT-x when I do this I save the log to that program and then add it to the Hamlogger program. Occasionally I go back and recheck the log as there were times when I added it to qrz, club log and HRD and saw comments that I need to recheck it as there were mistakes in the log. Like when I worked Croatia on FT8 and found the log saying I worked him on 20m(which I did) and also it claimed 6m (which was wrong) My 10k plus I end up going through from 2014-2019 part and it ends up dropping due to the duplicate mistakes. Not sure if its the software or what.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS
owner:
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600

2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 10:48 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes.

  Anyone else have this problem.