It will be good.

Anyway..still no link from you yet.

Serge

Вы писали 27 августа 2019 г., 17:15:18:

Serge, I have spent many hours looking for the problem, and I can not reproduce it. I even loaded the Russian language pack on the PC but could not reproduce the problem. Because the PC was now all Russian, I couldn't read the menus to put it back to English ... another two hours wasted. Here's the plan - I have added additional error checking in the area where the modified CNTY field is written to the logbook. Hopefully the new code will point me to the error.  I will eMail you a download link where you can get a new Logger32.exe to test. To enable the additional error checking, please do this: Click the VIEW menu and check the ENABLE ERROR TRAPPING option. 73.
Re: Changes in subdivision info problem On August 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

All the same with all other countries. Bob.

I tried German and US callsigns. 13 mismatch.

Back to .391 - perfect work.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx

Cyrillic characters? This is not what I see in the ADIF specification (look at http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Primary_Administrative_Subdivision for Country 054). Please send me a CSV file (by direct eMail) of your Secondary Admin file for Eu Russia, so that I can experiment. SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:41 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom